--with-gui

bobroff@centrum.is
Han-Wen mentioned in the 2.5.28 release announcement:

>Also, the SVG backend is now fully supported

I've looked around trying to find how the GUI is supposed to work.  I'd
like to play with it a bit.  I think I recall that it is necessary to
use '--with-gui' when running autogen.sh with CVS, but then what?  How
does one then interact with the SVG output?  Is this documented
somewhere?

-David

Re: --with-gui

Han-Wen Nienhuys
David Bobroff wrote:
> Han-Wen mentioned in the 2.5.28 release announcement:
>

>>Also, the SVG backend is now fully supported
>

> I've looked around trying to find how the GUI is supposed to work.  I'd

the SVG backend is something different.

> like to play with it a bit.  I think I recall that it is necessary to
> use '--with-gui' when running autogen.sh with CVS, but then what?  How
> does one then interact with the SVG output?  Is this documented
> somewhere?

see buildscripts/guile-gnome.sh