web/introduction.itexi: replace opera series with opera seria

web/introduction.itexi: replace opera series with opera seria

Federico Bruni-2
Can anybody fix this typo in the website?
http://lilypond.org/productions.html

/opera series/opera seria/

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opera_seria

It was reported by Luca Rossetto.
He suggests the following wording:

Luca Rossetto Casel, for his Ph.D. thesis, created a critical edition
of Tommaso Traetta’s Enea nel Lazio (1760), opera seria on a libretto
by Vittorio Amedeo Cigna-Santi, in four parts:

I don't have time to go through the patch process.

Thanks
Federico

Re: web/introduction.itexi: replace opera series with opera seria

pkx166h-4
On 19/02/2020 16:32, Federico Bruni wrote:

> Can anybody fix this typo in the website?
> http://lilypond.org/productions.html
>
> /opera series/opera seria/
>
> See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opera_seria
>
> It was reported by Luca Rossetto.
> He suggests the following wording:
>
> Luca Rossetto Casel, for his Ph.D. thesis, created a critical edition
> of Tommaso Traetta’s Enea nel Lazio (1760), opera seria on a libretto
> by Vittorio Amedeo Cigna-Santi, in four parts:

Just so this doesn't get lost.

James