using convert-ly in version 2.6.4 in Windows

using convert-ly in version 2.6.4 in Windows

Eduardo Vieira
Hello friends,

I've upgraded from 2.6.3 to 2.6.4 (Windows native) and midi2ly works fine, but convert-ly doesn't. It gives me some output if I use the option -e: a .ly~ file is the output (with the same contents as the original). Otherwise ,when I run it the windows pops up, processes the data, but no output file is produced. What's wrong?

With best regards,

Eduardo

P. S. I'm using Windows Me

Re: using convert-ly in version 2.6.4 in Windows

Mats Bengtsson-6
If you run
convert-ly -e myfile.ly
the file "myfile.ly" will be updated and the old version is saved in
"myfile.ly~".
Did you check if anything happened to your .ly file. Note also that
convert-ly
for version 2.6.4 will not do anything if the old file had version 2.6.0
or newer.

   /Mats

Eduardo Vieira wrote:

> Hello friends,
>
> I've upgraded from 2.6.3 to 2.6.4 (Windows native) and midi2ly works
> fine, but convert-ly doesn't. It gives me some output if I use the
> option -e: a .ly~ file is the output (with the same contents as the
> original). Otherwise ,when I run it the windows pops up, processes the
> data, but no output file is produced. What's wrong?
>
> With best regards,
>
> Eduardo
>
> P. S. I'm using Windows Me

        Mats Bengtsson