\usepackage{graphix}

Graham Percival
Are we going to add this before 2.6.0?  If not, please let me know now.
  I can
fix the docs (template and manual) to reflect this.  I think the
optimal solution
would be to add \usepackage{graphic-whatever} line automatically with
lilypond-book, but if that's not going to happen I need to update the
docs
accordingly.

Re: \usepackage{graphix}

Mats Bengtsson-6

Graham Percival wrote:
> Are we going to add this before 2.6.0?  If not, please let me know now.
>  I can
> fix the docs (template and manual) to reflect this.  I think the optimal
> solution
> would be to add \usepackage{graphic-whatever} line automatically with
> lilypond-book, but if that's not going to happen I need to update the docs
> accordingly.

See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2005-05/msg00042.html
for an even more optimal suggestion :-)
I'm still a bit too busy with other things to look into it, but it
should be easy to just search for \begin{document} to know where to
insert the extra line.

Re: \usepackage{graphix}

Erik Sandberg
Citerar Mats Bengtsson <[hidden email]>:

> Graham Percival wrote:
> > Are we going to add this before 2.6.0?  If not, please let me know now.
> >  I can
> > fix the docs (template and manual) to reflect this.  I think the optimal
> > solution
> > would be to add \usepackage{graphic-whatever} line automatically with
> > lilypond-book, but if that's not going to happen I need to update the docs
> > accordingly.
>
> See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2005-05/msg00042.html
> for an even more optimal suggestion :-)
> I'm still a bit too busy with other things to look into it, but it
> should be easy to just search for \begin{document} to know where to
> insert the extra line.

Would it make sense to add a lilypond-book option for not adding any graphicx
line? That might be useful for those who prefer more bizarre graphics packages,
and it would be a good workaround for bugs in lily-book's graphicx adding code.

Erik

Re: \usepackage{graphix}

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2005-05/msg00042.html
> for an even more optimal suggestion :-)

Having read the documentation (texdoc grfguide, page 15), I realize that
the proper package to load is
\RequirePackage{graphics}
to keep compatible both with users who themselves have loaded either
graphics or graphicx.