unsubscribed posts

Mark Polesky
Hi,

I recently made some posts to this mailing list
(lilypond-devel) while unsubscribed.  They showed up on the
lists.gnu.org archive, but possibly they were not
distributed to the list subscribers.

I've subscribed again, and I'm trying to make sure that this
post actually gets delivered; can someone reply if this
message lands in an inbox?  Otherwise, I'll try sending from
a different email.

The thread starts here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2014-05/msg00098.html

Thanks.
- Mark

Re: unsubscribed posts

Urs Liska
Am 22.05.2014 12:08, schrieb Mark Polesky:

> Hi,
>
> I recently made some posts to this mailing list
> (lilypond-devel) while unsubscribed.  They showed up on the
> lists.gnu.org archive, but possibly they were not
> distributed to the list subscribers.
>
> I've subscribed again, and I'm trying to make sure that this
> post actually gets delivered; can someone reply if this
> message lands in an inbox?  Otherwise, I'll try sending from
> a different email.
>
> The thread starts here:
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2014-05/msg00098.html
>
> Thanks.
> - Mark

I got this email (otherwise I couldn't have replied ...)
and I got the three messages from that thread too.

Urs

Re: unsubscribed posts

Davide Liessi-2
Dear Mark,

> can someone reply if this message lands in an inbox?

I received both this message...

> The thread starts here:
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2014-05/msg00098.html

... and the ones in this thread.

However, all these messages were filtered as spam by Gmail and I had
to manually mark them as non-spam.

Best wishes.
Davide

Re: unsubscribed posts

Federico Bruni

> Hi,
>
> I recently made some posts to this mailing list
> (lilypond-devel) while unsubscribed.  They showed up on the
> lists.gnu.org archive, but possibly they were not
> distributed to the list subscribers.
>
> I've subscribed again, and I'm trying to make sure that this
> post actually gets delivered; can someone reply if this
> message lands in an inbox?  Otherwise, I'll try sending from
> a different email.
>
> The thread starts here:
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2014-05/msg00098.html

 Hi Mark

your emails semt to me are not marked as spam, while those sent to the list
(like this one) are marked as spam, even if I keep marking them as non
spam. Weird, Gmail filters should learn my choice, I think.

See attached Gmail message. It says: "Our systems could not verify that the
message was actually sent from yahoo.com".
Are you using yahoo.com smtp servers or something else?

mark-spam.png (37K) Download Attachment

Re: unsubscribed posts

pkx166h
On 22/05/14 11:08, Mark Polesky wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I recently made some posts to this mailing list
> (lilypond-devel) while unsubscribed.  They showed up on the
> lists.gnu.org archive, but possibly they were not
> distributed to the list subscribers.
>
> I've subscribed again, and I'm trying to make sure that this
> post actually gets delivered; can someone reply if this
> message lands in an inbox?  Otherwise, I'll try sending from
> a different email.
>
> The thread starts here:
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2014-05/msg00098.html
>
> Thanks.