tiny ties

tedneeman
Hi list,

I have some ties at the end of a line that appear
unreadably small, like little dots.  It seems that
\overriding the Tie 'control-points doesn't work
anymore (bug?)  Is there any way to increase the size
of these ties?

Many thanks,
Edward Neeman

Re: tiny ties

Mats Bengtsson-6
Did you try to change the minimum-length property?
What LilyPond version, by the way?

    /Mats

Edward Neeman wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I have some ties at the end of a line that appear
> unreadably small, like little dots.  It seems that
> \overriding the Tie 'control-points doesn't work
> anymore (bug?)  Is there any way to increase the size
> of these ties?
>
> Many thanks,
> Edward Neeman

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology
        SE-100 44  STOCKHOLM
        Sweden
        Phone: (+46) 8 790 8463
         Fax:   (+46) 8 790 7260
        Email: [hidden email]
        WWW: http://www.s3.kth.se/~mabe

Re: tiny ties

Thomas Scharkowski
Same problem here.
I tried:

\override Voice.Tie #'minimum-length = #5

but this has no effect.

I don't understand "This requires an appropriate routine for the
spacing-procedure property" from the manual, though.

Is any other setting neccesary to make it work?

Thank you,
Thomas

LilyPond 2.7.12, Windows XP