tie not printed in tied chords

Vincent-35
Hi,

in the following example, in the first tied chord the B is not tied, or
the tie is just over the staff line (?).

Besides this, the other tied chords in the example are ok, but look
somewhat strange to me. In the second tied chord, the tie for the E looks
strange under the dot, and in the others the upper tie looks too high. The
important bug is the absent tie. The others may be just "my opinion" :)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.7.7"

\relative c
{