text font problems with 2.6.4 for windows?

12

Re: New and bug-free 2.6.4-4 for Windows

Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Mats Bengtsson writes:

> Python and midi2ly seem OK,

Yay!

> but now lilypond.exe doesn't seem to do anything useful.

How odd.  I can't imaging changing anything except for fixing argv0
relocation (and of course, it works for me).

Do you have a lilypond-windows.exe or lilypond-console.exe in your
usr/bin directory?

What about drag and drop operation?  You did try setting LILYPOND_VERBOSE?
Did you try the lilypond-windows.exe version too?

... It turns out that I didn't produce 2.6.4-4 from a clean build, my
lilypond-windows.exe was broken.  I'm uploading 2.6.4-5 right now,
so any more testing (my questions above) please against that.

> Also, I noticed that the uninstaller (at least for some of the
> previous versions) didn't
> remove the changes done to the environment variables, so now I have
> .PY both at
> the front and at the end of PATHEXT, for example.

Yes, it should prepend now only once, because that's easier to check.
I think that removing this one is a bit tricky and useless.

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[hidden email]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

Re: New and bug-free 2.6.4-4 for Windows

Martial-3

now midi2ly work good.

Thanks !

BUT not ouput good midi file with lilypond 2.6.4

(It's good if I use the version 2.7.12 )

--
Martial

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

>Mats Bengtsson writes:

>>but now lilypond.exe doesn't seem to do anything useful.
>>

>How odd.  I can't imaging changing anything except for fixing argv0

My fault, I had a .ly file that only produced a .midi output and kept
looking
for .ps and .pdf.  I had some other weird Windows problems at the same time
that took most of my attention. ;-)

Also, with version 2.6.4-5, I get printouts in the command window again.

Now I just have to fiddle a bit with lilypond-book to make it run on
Win.

12