> but now lilypond.exe doesn't seem to do anything useful.
How odd. I can't imaging changing anything except for fixing argv0
relocation (and of course, it works for me).
Do you have a lilypond-windows.exe or lilypond-console.exe in your
What about drag and drop operation? You did try setting LILYPOND_VERBOSE?
Did you try the lilypond-windows.exe version too?
... It turns out that I didn't produce 2.6.4-4 from a clean build, my
lilypond-windows.exe was broken. I'm uploading 2.6.4-5 right now,
so any more testing (my questions above) please against that.
> Also, I noticed that the uninstaller (at least for some of the
> previous versions) didn't
> remove the changes done to the environment variables, so now I have
> .PY both at
> the front and at the end of PATHEXT, for example.
Yes, it should prepend now only once, because that's easier to check.
I think that removing this one is a bit tricky and useless.
>>but now lilypond.exe doesn't seem to do anything useful.
>How odd. I can't imaging changing anything except for fixing argv0
My fault, I had a .ly file that only produced a .midi output and kept
for .ps and .pdf. I had some other weird Windows problems at the same time
that took most of my attention. ;-)
Also, with version 2.6.4-5, I get printouts in the command window again.
Now I just have to fiddle a bit with lilypond-book to make it run on