\stopStaff / \startStaff and system start delimiter

\stopStaff / \startStaff and system start delimiter

Lukas-Fabian Moser
Folks,

consider:

   \new PianoStaff <<
     \new Staff { R1 \stopStaff s1*15 \startStaff R1 }
     \new Staff { R1 \stopStaff s1*15 \startStaff R1 }

   \new Staff { R1*10 \break R1*10 }

Is there a way to obtain the system start delimiters, clefs etc. at the
point where the staves recommence instead of at the beginning of the
system? (At the moment, clefs, key signatures etc. are printed but at
the beginning of the system; the system start delimiters are missing
completely.)

(Basically, I assume something similar is possible with ossia staves,
but that would be inconventient in my use case since it's a long piece
with some instruments vanishing and re-appearing multiple times, the
contents of which should be in one music variable - hence \startStaff,
\stopStaff and \RemoveEmptyStaves are conceptually the way to go.)

Best
Lukas

stopStaff.png (69K) Download Attachment