solid line for textspanner?

Steffinuss
Hello,

I would like to know, if it is possible to create textspanners with
solid line instead of the dotted line.

Greetings

Stefan Hackl

Re: solid line for textspanner?

Christopher Ellis
\override TextSpanner #'dash-fraction = #'()

this works for me.

Christopher Ellis schrieb:
\override TextSpanner #'dash-fraction = #'()

this works for me.

Thank you! it works!

Stefan
--- Stefan Hackl [hidden email] wrote:

Hello,

I would like to know, if it is possible to create
textspanners with
solid line instead of the dotted line.

Greetings

Stefan Hackl

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: solid line for textspanner?

Graham Percival-2
On 31-Mar-06, at 8:03 PM, Christopher Ellis wrote:

> \override TextSpanner #'dash-fraction = #'()
>
> this works for me.

Thanks, I've added this to the manual.

Re: solid line for textspanner?

Mats Bengtsson-4
I would rather say that it's a bug that you don't get a continuous line
if you use
     \override TextSpanner #'style = #'line

The documentation of the line-interface and the implementation
agree with what's written below, but several grobs, such as
VoiceFollower and Glissando have style set to 'line, even though
the implementation only cares about the style property if it's set
to 'dotted-line. Also, the example text-spanner.ly in Tips and Tricks
sets the style property so that you get the impression that the setting
actually matters.

   /Mats