small fix in spanish homepage

Francisco Vila-4
Here is a small fix in spanish home webpage so it says some like "dive
into the Lily Pond" and not just "...into LilyPond" which we all are
already diving in.

see french translation http://lilypond.org/web/index.fr.html
--
Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org

0002-small-fix-in-homepage.txt.zip (1K) Download Attachment

Re: small fix in spanish homepage

John Mandereau
Le mardi 16 janvier 2007 à 16:42 +0100, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> Here is a small fix in spanish home webpage so it says some like "dive
> into the Lily Pond" and not just "...into LilyPond" which we all are
> already diving in.

Thanks, I've applied your patch except the committish: changing it is
useless as the English corresponding page hasn't changed.
check-translation checks and warns about changes in the English pages,
not in the translated ones.

Greetings
--
John Mandereau <[hidden email]>