skip countdown for GUILE 2 fix

Han-Wen Nienhuys-3
I just uploaded https://codereview.appspot.com/567500043

this breaks the GUILE v2 reg tests, so I'd like to push this soon.

Re: skip countdown for GUILE 2 fix

David Kastrup
Han-Wen Nienhuys <[hidden email]> writes:

> I just uploaded https://codereview.appspot.com/567500043
>
> this breaks the GUILE v2 reg tests, so I'd like to push this soon.

If you checked that the change doesn't break the Guile v1 tests.  I
mean, as far as one can check, given that those breakages also depend on
individuals' environments.

Re: skip countdown for GUILE 2 fix

Han-Wen Nienhuys-3
Good point. I'll run it through my GUILE1 docker tests.