setting splitpoint of \autochange

Rob van den Berg-2
Is there any way I can set the split point for \autochange to any
other note then c' ??

regards
Rob

Re: setting splitpoint of \autochange

Erik Sandberg
On Sunday 06 November 2005 09.58, Rob van den Berg wrote:
> Is there any way I can set the split point for \autochange to any
> other note then c' ??

No, but it is easy to do a workaround: If you want to split at f', then do:

\transpose f' c' \autochange \transpose c' f' {music}

--
Erik

Re: setting splitpoint of \autochange

Han-Wen Nienhuys
Rob van den Berg wrote:
> Is there any way I can set the split point for \autochange to any
> other note then c' ??

No, but I'd be happy to add it as a sponsored micro-feature.