scorio contact?

Han-Wen Nienhuys-3
Are the scorio folks on this list?

Is scorio still being worked on? Does anyone know how it makes
stencils appear on their web interface? I am looking into cleaning up
how we generate PS and SVG files, and I don't want to make their lives
harder than necessary.

Re: scorio contact?

Juergen Reuter-2
   At least, two of the (former?) scorio people (Johannes Feulner and
   Dominik Hörnel) were attending in Salzburg, if that helps to get in
   contact with them, and Johannes is in the list of my FB friends IIRC.

     --
     Han-Wen Nienhuys - [1][hidden email] -
     [2]http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen