rests missing

Rob-56
Hi,

Since a few days I use version 2.6.3. from a debian package (Kubuntu)

I ran in the following two problems.

1)

\override MultiMeasureRest #'expand-limit = 1
\set Score.skipBars = ##t
R1*4

Result:
1 single rest-measure with the number 4 written above.

When I change to

R1*6 (or 7 or ...)
There is a 6 (or7 or...) written above

but:
R1*5  gives no a 5 written above it; in fact here is nothing!

2)

A more or less identical problem is shown in \time

when I write
\time 2/4 or 6/8
in the Staff it is shown as 2/4 and 6/8

In
\time 3/4 only the "4" is shown in it's proper place,
which is the lower part of the Staff
but
in stead of a "3" above it there is a blank place

What can I do about it?

Rob

Re: rests missing

Mats Bengtsson-6
It seems to be some problems with the numeric font.
If you make a .ly file containing the following two lines

\version "2.6.0"
\markup{\number 0123456789 }

and process it with LilyPond, you should get an output PDF, where
the numbers 0-9 are printed in a nice bold font. My guess is that some
of the numbers are missing when you try it. Unfortunately, I don't have
any direct clue on why it fails, though.

  /Mats

Rob wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Since a few days I use version 2.6.3. from a debian package (Kubuntu)
>
>I ran in the following two problems.
>
>1)
>
>\override MultiMeasureRest #'expand-limit = 1
>\set Score.skipBars = ##t
>R1*4
>
>Result:
>1 single rest-measure with the number 4 written above.
>
>When I change to
>
>R1*6 (or 7 or ...)
>There is a 6 (or7 or...) written above
>
>but:
>R1*5  gives no a 5 written above it; in fact here is nothing!
>
>2)
>
>A more or less identical problem is shown in \time
>
>when I write
>\time 2/4 or 6/8
>in the Staff it is shown as 2/4 and 6/8
>
>In
>\time 3/4 only the "4" is shown in it's proper place,
>which is the lower part of the Staff
>but
>in stead of a "3" above it there is a blank place
>

>What can I do about it?
>
>Rob

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing