reminder accidental

Mark Stephen Mrotek

Hello,

Under 2.18 a reminder accidental could be created with an “!” (exclamation point).

In 2.19 I cannot use the command and cannot find an alternative – except automatic.

Am I missing something?

Thank you,

Mark

Re: reminder accidental

Noeck
Hi Mark,

do you have a minimal example? This works for my with 2.19.80:

  \key d \major
  fis' fis'! fis' fis'?

Joram

Re: reminder accidental

Aaron Hill
On 2018-11-25 4:30 pm, Mark Stephen Mrotek wrote:
> Under 2.18 a reminder accidental could be created with an "!"
> (exclamation
> point).
>
> In 2.19 I cannot use the command and cannot find an alternative -
> except
> automatic.
>
> Am I missing something?

Do you have a MWE?  Also would you confirm which 2.19.xx?

As far as I can see, reminder (!) and cautionary (?) accidentals are
working.  Just tested this on LilyBin (2.19.55 is the latest unstable on
that site):

%%%%
     \version "2.19.55"
     { c' cis' d' cis'! }
%%%%

-- Aaron Hill

RE: reminder accidental

Mark Stephen Mrotek
Joram,

Thank you. Got it.

Mark

RE: reminder accidental

Mark Stephen Mrotek
Arron,
Got it. Thank you!

Mark

On 2018-11-25 4:30 pm, Mark Stephen Mrotek wrote:
> Under 2.18 a reminder accidental could be created with an "!"
> (exclamation
> point).
>
> In 2.19 I cannot use the command and cannot find an alternative -
> except automatic.
>
> Am I missing something?

Do you have a MWE?  Also would you confirm which 2.19.xx?

As far as I can see, reminder (!) and cautionary (?) accidentals are
working.  Just tested this on LilyBin (2.19.55 is the latest unstable on
that site):

%%%%
     \version "2.19.55"
     { c' cis' d' cis'! }
%%%%

-- Aaron Hill

Re: reminder accidental

Noeck
Hi Mark,

I can only speculate what your problem was. But in case it was the order
of ' ! ? 4 etc. This is why I put one possible fixed order of note entry
elements here on my cheat sheet (upper right):

http://joramberger.de/files/lilypond_sheet_2.18_en.svg
http://joramberger.de/files/lilypond_sheet_2.18_en.pdf

Cheers,
Joram