python script extension

Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Hello,

I'm wondering if it is intentional that lilypond-book.py became
lilypond-book and convert-ly.py became convert-ly in the Windows version
of 10.0-2. This is important for me, because for running these commands
from LilyPondTool I should know this information. Because if I change
the code again, I would like to know, if this will change again.

Bert

Re: python script extension

Mats Bengtsson-4
Of course, the most crucial thing is that these programs don't
run at all for the moment (for the same reason).

   /Mats