printallheaders does it twice

Laura Conrad
The attached file in 2.6 appropriately prints all the headers exactly
once for each \score block.

In 2.7.37 (yesterday morning's cvs), it prints all the headers twice
for the first score.

--
Laura (mailto:[hidden email] , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097 fax: (501) 641-5011

score-eminor.ly (14K) Download Attachment

Re: printallheaders does it twice

Laura Conrad

    LC> The attached file in 2.6 appropriately prints all the headers exactly
    LC> once for each \score block.

I take it back; 2.6 doesn't seem to print the headers on the subsequent
scores at all.

    LC> In 2.7.37 (yesterday morning's cvs), it prints all the headers twice
    LC> for the first score.

This is still a problem, just not a regression.  In order to work
around the problem (I want all the headers once at the top of each
score, I put:

       breakbefore = ##t

into the header block, but it still didn't break between the two
headers on the first page, so I had to insert a header block in the
first score:

      \header {
             breakbefore = ##t
             }

so that it would break between the headers.  Now I can just not print
that silly first page with the two sets of headers.  (file with
workaround attached.

--
Laura (mailto:[hidden email] , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097 fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

score-eminor.ly (16K) Download Attachment