place prall

Aaron Mehl
Hi,

I think this is question of where to find this in the
docs.

I want to have a prall not be above the staff but be
below the staff under the note head.

What is it called to move the ornament?
I looked in the docs but couldn't figure out what to
call it.

Thanks
Aaron

Re: place prall

D Josiah Boothby
You might try treating them the same way you would any articulation, with
_, -, or ^ depending on where you want it placed. I don't know offhand if
this would work, though.

Josiah

On Sun, 6 Nov 2005, Aaron Mehl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think this is question of where to find this in the
> docs.
>
> I want to have a prall not be above the staff but be
> below the staff under the note head.
>
> What is it called to move the ornament?
> I looked in the docs but couldn't figure out what to
> call it.
>
> Thanks
> Aaron

Re: place prall