pdf orientation not displayed correctly in 2.19.63

pdf orientation not displayed correctly in 2.19.63

Juan Cristóbal Cerrillo
Hello,

The pdf is created with the correct orientation, however in 2.19.63 the pdf document is not displayed with the correct orientation as in previous versions (2.18.2).

jc

\version "2.18.2"
%\version "2.19.62"

\paper {
  #(set-paper-size "letter" 'landscape)
}

<< {c'1 c'1} >>

orientation-problem-2-18.pdf (26K) Download Attachment
orientation-problem-2-19.pdf (35K) Download Attachment

RE: pdf orientation not displayed correctly in 2.19.63

Andrew Bernard
Hi Juan,

There is a thread I started on the devel mailing list recently that
discusses and explains this.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2017-05/msg00017.html

Andrew

Re: pdf orientation not displayed correctly in 2.19.63

Juan Cristóbal Cerrillo
Thanks Andrew,

Will look in lilypond-devel next time.

Setting paper size to