[partcombine] partcombine can't handle simultaneous hairpins

[partcombine] partcombine can't handle simultaneous hairpins

Kieren MacMillan
Hi all,

I see this is still a problem, so I thought I'd post it to -bug.

Regards,
Kieren.

%%%  SNIPPET BEGINS
\version "2.19.61"

musicA = {
  g'1\> R1\!
}
musicB = {
  b'1\> R1\!
}

\new Staff \partcombine \musicA \musicB
%%%  SNIPPET ENDS

Re: [partcombine] partcombine can't handle simultaneous hairpins

Palmer Ralph
On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 9:51 PM, Kieren MacMillan <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I see this is still a problem, so I thought I'd post it to -bug.
>
> %%%  SNIPPET BEGINS
> \version "2.19.61"
>
> musicA = {
>   g'1\> R1\!
> }
> musicB = {
>   b'1\> R1\!
> }
>
> \new Staff \partcombine \musicA \musicB
> %%%  SNIPPET ENDS

Thanks, Kieren - This has been submitted as Issue #5143.

Two [partcombine] issues right on top of each other. They do appear to be
separate issues.

All the best,

Ralph