(no subject)

Craig Dabelstein
Hi everyone,

Has anyone encountered this error in Terminal before? I'm on a Mac (latest OS) and invoking Lilypond on about 30 parts. This error came up on about the 25th part.

warning: g_spawn_sync failed (0): gs: Too many open files

All the best,

CRaig

--
photograph
Craig Dabelstein

Re:

Andrew Bernard
ulimit -a please. Lilypond version? What version of 'latest OS' exactly (that varies depending on how old your Mac is nowadays)?

Andrew