manuals page [WAS Re: teaching a university module on

manuals page [WAS Re: teaching a university module on

Peter Gentry
That benlemon link is a real lemon - does the purported site actually exist?

regards
Peter Gentry

Re: manuals page [WAS Re: teaching a university module on

Federico Bruni
That benlemon link is a real lemon - does the purported site actually exist?

domain is renewed:

Domain Name:BENLEMON.ME
Domain Create Date:06-Apr-2013 21:39:21 UTC
Domain Last Updated Date:07-Apr-2015 02:42:27 UTC
Domain Expiration Date:06-Apr-2016 21:39:21 UTC

Perhaps some problems with the hosting service?

Anyway, we'd rather link to youtube? (or this would be not allowed by GNU policy?)
https://www.youtube.com/user/SoundsFromSound/playlists

RE: manuals page [WAS Re: teaching a university module on

Peter Gentry

Ah yes I have seen Benjamins videos before. I think they are an excellent introduction to Lilypond with Frescobaldi and have been eagerly waiting for the promised advanced ones.

Re: manuals page [WAS Re: teaching a university module on

Urs Liska

Am 28.04.2015 um 13:00 schrieb Peter Gentry:
That benlemon link is a real lemon - does the purported site actually exist?

That's strange - I had actually looked at that page before pasting the URL into the email post.

Urs

regards
Peter Gentry

Re: manuals page [WAS Re: teaching a university module on

SoundsFromSound
Urs Liska wrote
Am 28.04.2015 um 13:00 schrieb Peter Gentry:
> That benlemon link is a real lemon - does the purported site actually
> exist?

That's strange - I had actually looked at that page before pasting the
URL into the email post.

Urs

> regards
> Peter Gentry**

Hi all,

Sorry about this hosting issue, it's been fixed. I was attempting to also change WordPress themes and that backfired so I tabled that idea for now. Also, I've had a few roadblocks in my life and work which delayed my new Lilypond series. But they will be uploaded, for sure. I'm really proud of them and eager to offer them up to the community. Hope all is well with everyone,

Ben

composer | sound designer | asmr artist
LilyPond video tutorials: http://bit.ly/LearnLilyPond