'make web' works but can't use it

bobroff@centrum.is
Subject line is a bit vague.  I just built the web-docs locally using
CVS 1.4307.  The output from the console did not indicate any trouble
that I noticed.  When I try to use the local web-docs, however, I get a
message that the file /usr/src/lilypond/Documentation/out-
www/user/lilypond/index.html (or whichever link I try) cannot be found.
Please check the location and try again.

I can get this page ok:

file:///usr/src/lilypond/Documentation/out-www/index.html

But none of the links on it give me anything other than the same kind of
message as described above.

It worked fine a couple of CVS updates ago (ChangeLog 1.4305, I think).

-David

Re: 'make web' works but can't use it

Han-Wen Nienhuys
David Bobroff wrote:

> Subject line is a bit vague.  I just built the web-docs locally using
> CVS 1.4307.  The output from the console did not indicate any trouble
> that I noticed.  When I try to use the local web-docs, however, I get a
> message that the file /usr/src/lilypond/Documentation/out-
> www/user/lilypond/index.html (or whichever link I try) cannot be found.
> Please check the location and try again.
>
> I can get this page ok:
>
> file:///usr/src/lilypond/Documentation/out-www/index.html
>
> But none of the links on it give me anything other than the same kind of
> message as described above.

try out-www/web-root/index.html