`make web' and lilypond.pdf

Werner LEMBERG

[git HEAD,
 last commit c969d973db10508397f6e13388bd4119ab8aecca,
 Wed Nov 8 17:00:49 2006 +0100]

After `make web' (which ran successfully) I changed file
introduction.itely.  Saying `make web' again doesn't update
lilypond.texi and thus lilypond.pdf isn't updated either.

Since lilypond's make setup is even more complicated than FreeType's
(which is really remarkable :-) I don't know how to fix it...

    Werner

Re: `make web' and lilypond.pdf

Jan Nieuwenhuizen-2
Werner LEMBERG <[hidden email]> writes:

> After `make web' (which ran successfully) I changed file
> introduction.itely.  Saying `make web' again doesn't update
> lilypond.texi and thus lilypond.pdf isn't updated either.

Ah, that's a nice bug.  On my box, the file
Documentation/user/out/lilypond.dep contains

./out/lilypond.texinfo: lilypond.tely dedication.itely macros.itexi preface.itely introduction.itely tutorial.itely putting.itely working.itely tweaks.itely basic-notation.itely instrument-notation.itely advanced-notation.itely /home/janneke/vc/lilypond/lilypond/Documentation/user/out/markup-commands.tely changing-defaults.itely global.itely page.itely programming-interface.itely invoking.itely lilypond-book.itely converters.itely literature.itely scheme-tutorial.itely notation-appendices.itely examples.itely cheatsheet.itely fdl.itexi

Probably I'm to blame for this.  I do not like abbreviations ;-)
Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[hidden email]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org