macos X binary hangs

Sean Reed
is anyone else having trouble with the last two macos X binaries
hanging?

on macos 10.3.9 the binaries for lilypond 2.5.29 and 2.5.30 just hang
when i drag and drop something on the icon. they give me the little
rotating wheel which never goes away.

the 2.5.28 binary works perfectly.

best,
sean

Re: macos X binary hangs

Walter Hofmeister
On 6/11/05 11:59 AM, "Sean Reed" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> is anyone else having trouble with the last two macos X binaries
> hanging?
>
> on macos 10.3.9 the binaries for lilypond 2.5.29 and 2.5.30 just hang
> when i drag and drop something on the icon. they give me the little
> rotating wheel which never goes away.
>
> the 2.5.28 binary works perfectly.
>
> best,
> sean

I've been using the 2.5.29 binary with no problems. As a matter of fact, it
works even better than 2.5.27 as point and click now works.

Walter Hofmeister