lilyvim

Christian Meyerolbersleben
Hello,

I got used typesetting my musical scores with lilypond using the
wonderful vim.

Some time ago I used the lilyvim package designed by Heikki Junis
respectively Aaron Mehl. Badly some of these files disappeared from my
computers.

I tried to contact Aaron and Heikki to get the lilyvim package from
them. But all of the mail addresses I tried failed.

Does anyone of you happen to have this package or would you be so kind
to send me a working mail address of Heikki or Aaron?

Thanks in advance

Christian

Re: lilyvim

Andrew Bernard