lilypond output help

mike-60
I have finally gotten lilypond to work with my wikipedia.

For the most part I am using lilypond -f=png -s -p --png to create the output
file, with the .ly file to contain

\paper{
 raggedright = ##t
 indent = 0\mm

 \relative c''{

 [dynamic code]

 }

layout { }
}

this works great so far, but is there any way I can dynamicly shrink the png to
size and remove the excess white space on the output?

Tnx in advance
Mike

Re: lilypond output help

Laura Conrad

    mike> this works great so far, but is there any way I can
    mike> dynamicly shrink the png to size and remove the excess white
    mike> space on the output?

I've occasionally used imagemagick for stuff like that.  the -autocrop
is quite zealous about their definition of "excess" white space.

--
Laura (mailto:[hidden email] , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097 fax: (501) 641-5011