lilypond.org now serving HTTPS

Han-Wen Nienhuys-3
FYI, lilypond.org is now serving on HTTPS

See here https://codereview.appspot.com/559470043/ for background.

Re: lilypond.org now serving HTTPS

Jean-Charles Malahieude-2
Le 13/02/2020 à 15:10, Han-Wen Nienhuys a écrit :
> FYI, lilypond.org is now serving on HTTPS
>
> See here https://codereview.appspot.com/559470043/ for background.

This should be applied on stable/2.20 as well.

Jean-Charles

Re: lilypond.org now serving HTTPS

Urs Liska-3
Am Donnerstag, den 13.02.2020, 18:48 +0100 schrieb Jean-Charles
Malahieude:

> Le 13/02/2020 à 15:10, Han-Wen Nienhuys a écrit :
> > FYI, lilypond.org is now serving on HTTPS
> >
> > See here https://codereview.appspot.com/559470043/ for background.
> >

> This should be applied on stable/2.20 as well.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Jean-Charles

My browser complains about mixed content, i.e. http-linked media on the
page.

Urs

Re: lilypond.org now serving HTTPS

Joram Berger
> My browser complains about mixed content, i.e. http-linked media on the
> page.
>
> Urs

Here (Firefox 73), the only warning is about the "Valid HTML 4.01" image
in the page footer. All other images (on the pages I looked at) have
relative src attributes and are served directly from lilypond.org via https.

Joram

PS: Btw, the only other warning I get is about -moz-border-radius which
was renamed to border-radius (without vendor prefix) in 2011 if I am not
mistaken.  I also see commits that changed this in 2015¹, but perhaps
too late for the 2.18 website? Or I don't why the latest css is not served.

¹:
https://github.com/lilypond/lilypond/commit/a6f369ae2efe399ef9644a702d98187e93129a87

lilypond-css.patch (701 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: lilypond.org now serving HTTPS

Han-Wen Nienhuys-3
I think the automatic update of lilypond.org has stopped working. Let
me look into it.

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 10:03 PM Joram Noeck <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > My browser complains about mixed content, i.e. http-linked media on the
> > page.
> >
> > Urs
>
> Here (Firefox 73), the only warning is about the "Valid HTML 4.01" image
> in the page footer. All other images (on the pages I looked at) have
> relative src attributes and are served directly from lilypond.org via https.
>
> Joram
>

> PS: Btw, the only other warning I get is about -moz-border-radius which
> was renamed to border-radius (without vendor prefix) in 2011 if I am not
> mistaken.  I also see commits that changed this in 2015¹, but perhaps
> too late for the 2.18 website? Or I don't why the latest css is not served.
>

> ¹:
> https://github.com/lilypond/lilypond/commit/a6f369ae2efe399ef9644a702d98187e93129a87

Re: lilypond.org now serving HTTPS

Han-Wen Nienhuys-3
I don't quite get how the automatic generation worked, but after I
removed out-website/ and reran the make, it worked. The english
version is now considered secure.

The translated pages still have mixed mode data. Is it OK to edit
these directly in the source tree, or will that upset our translation
infrastructure?

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 11:30 PM Han-Wen Nienhuys <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think the automatic update of lilypond.org has stopped working. Let
> me look into it.
>
> On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 10:03 PM Joram Noeck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > My browser complains about mixed content, i.e. http-linked media on the
> > > page.
> > >
> > > Urs
> >
> > Here (Firefox 73), the only warning is about the "Valid HTML 4.01" image
> > in the page footer. All other images (on the pages I looked at) have
> > relative src attributes and are served directly from lilypond.org via https.
> >
> > Joram
> >

> > PS: Btw, the only other warning I get is about -moz-border-radius which
> > was renamed to border-radius (without vendor prefix) in 2011 if I am not
> > mistaken.  I also see commits that changed this in 2015¹, but perhaps
> > too late for the 2.18 website? Or I don't why the latest css is not served.
> >

> > ¹:
> > https://github.com/lilypond/lilypond/commit/a6f369ae2efe399ef9644a702d98187e93129a87
>

> --
> Han-Wen Nienhuys - [hidden email] - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen

Re: lilypond.org now serving HTTPS

Federico Bruni-2
Il giorno ven 21 feb 2020 alle 00:01, Han-Wen Nienhuys
<[hidden email]> ha scritto:
> The translated pages still have mixed mode data. Is it OK to edit
> these directly in the source tree, or will that upset our translation
> infrastructure?

Which files are you going to change?

Consider that translators are working on the translation branch, which
is now synced with stable/2.20 but it will be synced again with master
after 2.20 release.

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 3:32 PM Federico Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Il giorno ven 21 feb 2020 alle 00:01, Han-Wen Nienhuys
> <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
> > The translated pages still have mixed mode data. Is it OK to edit
> > these directly in the source tree, or will that upset our translation
> > infrastructure?
>
> Which files are you going to change?

The search box ihtml

from the looks of it, it's not actually translated, as it has no version string.

Re: lilypond.org now serving HTTPS

Federico Bruni-2

Il giorno ven 21 feb 2020 alle 16:18, Han-Wen Nienhuys
<[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 3:32 PM Federico Bruni <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>>  Il giorno ven 21 feb 2020 alle 00:01, Han-Wen Nienhuys
>>  <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
>>  > The translated pages still have mixed mode data. Is it OK to edit
>>  > these directly in the source tree, or will that upset our
>> translation
>>  > infrastructure?
>>
>>  Which files are you going to change?
>>

> The search box ihtml
>
> from the looks of it, it's not actually translated, as it has no
> version string.

It is translated:

$ find Documentation/ -name 'search-box.ihtml'
Documentation/hu/search-box.ihtml
Documentation/fr/search-box.ihtml
Documentation/zh/search-box.ihtml
Documentation/ja/search-box.ihtml