lilypond ezine

Mehmet Okonsar-3
Hello users and creators of the best music notation program in the world!
Just an idea:
when I was reading the excellent article of Kris Schaffer on
Schenkerian analysis with lilypond, I thought: what nice it would be if
this kind of articles where more often available in the form of a
ezine for ex., which can be even not-free if needed to be..
Following the discussions in the group and the tips and tricks or code
snippets are OK but articles are very valuable too ..

How about to start something like that?
Any volunteers? ( I can do whatever I can)..

-------------
Best regards,
Mehmet Okon┼čar, pianist-composer
www.okonsar.com

Re: lilypond ezine

Graham Percival-2

On 18-Dec-05, at 1:54 AM, Mehmet Okonsar wrote:

> when I was reading the excellent article of Kris Schaffer on
> Schenkerian analysis with lilypond, I thought: what nice it would be if
> this kind of articles where more often available in the form of a
> ezine for ex., which can be even not-free if needed to be..

You mean something like this?
http://wikihost.org/wikis/lilypond/programm/gebo.prg?name=traffic: