lilypond does not accept local path

lilypond
Hi, I've installed lilypond 2.6.0-1 on Cygwin
and it works well, but I cannot give the file
name without its absolute path otherwise
lilypond tells that the file cannot be found.

For example I have to give the following
command:

   lilypond /cygdrive/c/SHEET/test.ly

I'd like to give:

   lilypond test.ly

if I am in the SHEET directory!

could you help me?

Andrea

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone Telecom
a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala entro il 31 agosto, il primo MESE รจ GRATIS! CLICCA QUI.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/

Re: lilypond does not accept local path

Bertalan Fodor
I don't know if that's a bug, but that works like that. If you use the
command line, you can always type:

lilypond $PWD/test.ly

$PWD will mean your current directory wherever you are.

Bert

[hidden email] wrote:

>Hi, I've installed lilypond 2.6.0-1 on Cygwin
>and it works well, but I cannot give the file
>name without its absolute path otherwise
>lilypond tells that the file cannot be found.
>
>For example I have to give the following
>command:
>
>   lilypond /cygdrive/c/SHEET/test.ly
>
>I'd like to give:
>
>   lilypond test.ly
>
>if I am in the SHEET directory!
>
>could you help me?
>
>Andrea

Re: lilypond does not accept local path

Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Bertalan Fodor writes:

> I don't know if that's a bug, but that works like that.

Yes, that's a bug, and should be investigated and fixed.

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[hidden email]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org