lilypond-book problem

Jamie Bullock
Hi!

I have three lilypond scores in three separate files. I am trying to
make them into a book with the following lytex file:

        \begin {document}
        \lilypondfile {score-I.ly}
        \lilypondfile {score-II.ly}
        \lilypondfile {score-III.ly}
        \end {document}

I then use the following command:

        lilypond-book --output=mybook -f latex mybook.lytex

This runs smoothly and without error, however, when I run:

        latex mybook/mybook.tex

I get the following error:

        ! LaTeX Error: The font size command \normalsize is not defined:
               there is probably something wrong with the class file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jamie

Re: lilypond-book problem

Jamie Bullock
Lilypond version 2.4.5

On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 14:20 +0100, Jamie Bullock wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have three lilypond scores in three separate files. I am trying to
> make them into a book with the following lytex file:
>
> \begin {document}
> \lilypondfile {score-I.ly}
> \lilypondfile {score-II.ly}
> \lilypondfile {score-III.ly}
> \end {document}
>
> I then use the following command:
>
> lilypond-book --output=mybook -f latex mybook.lytex
>
> This runs smoothly and without error, however, when I run:
>
> latex mybook/mybook.tex
>
> I get the following error:
>
> ! LaTeX Error: The font size command \normalsize is not defined:
>                there is probably something wrong with the class file.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Jamie

Re: lilypond-book problem

Mats Bengtsson-6

Jamie Bullock wrote:
>>I get the following error:
>>
>> ! LaTeX Error: The font size command \normalsize is not defined:
>>               there is probably something wrong with the class file.
>>
>>Any help would be appreciated.

This looks like a problem with your LaTeX installation and is
not related to LilyPond.