lilypond-book fragment padding?

Edwin Vane
Hi,

I'm noticing that objects that are near the edge of the fragment (such
as the '3' in a triplet in relation to the bottom of the output) are
being clilpped slightly (the bottom of the 3 gets cut off). I've noticed
this with text on the right edge of the fragment as well (in this case,
the right edge is being clipped). The problem doesn't exist in lilypond
proper. Is there a way to fix this? More importantly, is there a way to
pad fragments with whitespace? I've already tried the StaffSymbol's
extra-Y-extent...

I've posted an example of the problem at:

http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~revane/example.pdf

--

Edwin Vane
   MMath Candidate

Re: lilypond-book fragment padding?

Edwin Vane
Since I've received no response, I'll just assume it's a bug and work
around it using the aforementioned pdf extraction capabilities of
Preview on OS X.

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 10:12:17PM -0500, Edwin Vane wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm noticing that objects that are near the edge of the fragment (such
> as the '3' in a triplet in relation to the bottom of the output) are
> being clilpped slightly (the bottom of the 3 gets cut off). I've noticed
> this with text on the right edge of the fragment as well (in this case,
> the right edge is being clipped). The problem doesn't exist in lilypond
> proper. Is there a way to fix this? More importantly, is there a way to
> pad fragments with whitespace? I've already tried the StaffSymbol's
> extra-Y-extent...
>
> I've posted an example of the problem at:
>
> http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~revane/example.pdf
>
> --
>
> Edwin Vane
>    MMath Candidate