lilypond-2.5.29-2 for windows

Jan Nieuwenhuizen

Has just been released.

Lots of fixes, --png output still fails mysteriously, cut and pasting
the gs command by hand works.

Please test.

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[hidden email]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org

Re: lilypond-2.5.29-2 for windows

Johannes Schindelin
Hi,

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

> Lots of fixes, --png output still fails mysteriously, cut and pasting
> the gs command by hand works.

Evertime I get something like this, it is either a sh/bash problem, or
(more likely) environment variables.

> Please test.

Will do (on emulated Win98).

Ciao,
Dscho

Johannes Schindelin writes:

> Evertime I get something like this, it is either a sh/bash problem,

Yes, well, the native route does not go through sh, so in this case it
may well be a cmd problem.  That might explain the lack of any error
reporting.  I guess that we should never go through the shell anyway,
but should use exec instead.

> or (more likely) environment variables.

Yes, I've tested all permutations that I could think of, and use the
by lilypond reported values verbatim in the shell.

Jan.