lilypond 2.4.6-1

Michael Porcaro
Hi,

I am running Centos 3.5

I get an error when installing lilypond 2.4

Keep in mind I cant install lilypond 2.5 and above, since I have an older system which is beyond my control.

This is the error I get.

“Interpreting music... error: can't find `feta20.afm'
Music font has not been installed properly.  Aborting”

Any ideas?  Thanks.

Re: lilypond 2.4.6-1

Mats Bengtsson-6
How did you install the program, from some package or by
compiling it yourself. In the latter case, please read about the
files lilypond-profile/lilypond-login in INSTALL.txt.

If you installed from a package, the simple solution may be
that you have to logout and login again to get the correct
environment variable settings, but it may also happen that
the packager didn't really know what he/she was doing.

What does
printenv TEXMF
return?

/Mats

Michael Porcaro wrote:

>Hi,
>

>I am running Centos 3.5
>

>I get an error when installing lilypond 2.4
>

>Keep in mind I cant install lilypond 2.5 and above, since I have an older system which is beyond my control.
>

>This is the error I get.
>

>“Interpreting music... error: can't find `feta20.afm'
>
>Music font has not been installed properly.  Aborting”
>

>Any ideas?  Thanks.

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems