lily post on apple.com

Erik Sandberg-2
Hi,

I found this post about lilypond:

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/audio/lilypond.html

(I guess it's posted by someone who reads this list).

It looks like there's a typo here: It says "License: Freeware", which
should be GPL. (strictly speaking it's not an error, since freeware can
be considered a superset of GPL, but anyway the term is misleading IMHO)

Erik

Re: lily post on apple.com

Erik Sandberg
On Friday 04 November 2005 19.27, Erik Sandberg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found this post about lilypond:
>
> http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/audio/lilypond.html
>
> (I guess it's posted by someone who reads this list).
>
> It looks like there's a typo here: It says "License: Freeware", which
> should be GPL. (strictly speaking it's not an error, since freeware can
> be considered a superset of GPL, but anyway the term is misleading IMHO)

Never mind. I found that apple don't allow appropriate license descriptions to
be displayed.

--
Erik