including source file name in output

Randy-6
Is there a way to cause the source filename to be printed in the output?
Ideally, I would like the source file name to appear in small print below the
tagline.

Thanks for the help........Randy

Re: including source file name in output

Han-Wen Nienhuys
Randy wrote:
> Is there a way to cause the source filename to be printed in the output?
> Ideally, I would like the source file name to appear in small print below the
> tagline.
try

\header {

tagline = \markup  { "hello" #(ly:export  (ly:parser-output-name parser)) }

}

> Thanks for the help........Randy

Re: including source file name in output

Gilles Sadowski
Hello.

> try
>
> \header {
>
> tagline = \markup  { "hello" #(ly:export  (ly:parser-output-name parser)) }
>
> }

The following contents:

%--- test3.ly ---
\version "2.6.3"

\header {
  tagline = \markup { "hello" #(ly:export (ly:parser-output-name parser)) }

  { a' }
}
%---

gives an error:

$ lilypond test3.ly
GNU LilyPond 2.6.3
Processing `test3.ly'
Parsing...test3.ly:1:12: In expression (ly:parser-output-name parser):
test3.ly:1:12: Unbound variable: ly:parser-output-name

Something missing from the invocation?

Gilles