how to encircle a note

Stefan Thomas-5
Dear community,
is it possible to encircle a note in lilypond?
And could someone give a short example of code for this?
Thank You,
Stefan

Re: how to encircle a note

Aaron Hill
On 2020-05-16 10:49 am, Stefan Thomas wrote:
> Dear community,
> is it possible to encircle a note in lilypond?
> And could someone give a short example of code for this?

http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=722

Including the stem, accidentals, or any articulations would require more
work as you have to consider the bounds and positions of multiple grobs.

-- Aaron Hill

Re: how to encircle a note

Stefan Thomas-5
Dear Aaron,
thanks for your help. It's exactly what I was looking for!