getting score information

Jaap de Wolff
Hello,

At this moment I am in the process of creating a lilypond musicxml module.

The module is written in scheme, and at this moment the module is able to
handle simple music.

At this moment I am able to handle both

simplemusic = {}

\musicxml \simplemusic

And

simplemusic = {}

simplescore = \score (

                \simplemusic

                \layout {}

                }

\musicxml \simplescore

First question:

I want to be able to do:

simplemusic = {}

\score (

                \simplemusic

                \layout {}

                \musicxml {}

                \midi {}

                }

Can anyone give a hint how to do this?

Second question:

When doing \musicxml \simplescore the scheme function gets an object of the
type ly:score.

By digging in code I found out that from this score music can be extracted
using ly:score-music

Also header can be extracted using ly:score-header and output-defs using
ly:score-output-defs

The extracted music can be used without a problem.

However I can not figure out how to use the extracted header and
output-defs.

I want to be able to extract information like composer and title to put in
musicxml

Does anyone have suggestions?

Jaap de Wolff

Re: getting score information

Knute Snortum
This is a mailing list to report bugs.  You want this mailing list instead:

[hidden email]

---
Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)