fret diagram modifications

Carl Sorensen-4
I have completed the fret diagram modifications to eliminate white-dot
and white-text, and to ensure that fret-diagrams work with 2.5.27.

I've also added a file /input/regression/fret-diagrams.ly that
excercises every option for the fret-diagrams code.

I've tried to commit to CVS, but it's been waiting for more than a half
hour with the message

cvs commit: [21:05:18] waiting for uid67283's lock
in /cvsroot/lilypond/lilypond

So I guess it's just a matter of time until things are committed.

Let me know if there is anything else I should do.

Carl

--

Carl Sorensen <[hidden email]>

Re: fret diagram modifications

Han-Wen Nienhuys
Carl Sorensen wrote:

> I have completed the fret diagram modifications to eliminate white-dot
> and white-text, and to ensure that fret-diagrams work with 2.5.27.
>
> I've also added a file /input/regression/fret-diagrams.ly that
> excercises every option for the fret-diagrams code.
>
> I've tried to commit to CVS, but it's been waiting for more than a half
> hour with the message
>
> cvs commit: [21:05:18] waiting for uid67283's lock
> in /cvsroot/lilypond/lilypond
>
> So I guess it's just a matter of time until things are committed.

Hi,

the lock problem is fixed now. Please commit.