footnotes on output sheet

Stephen Torri
I am trying to give credit where credit is due and put the footnotes I
find in a hymn on the bottom of the sheet. Some text is aligned on the
left and right side of the page as if the foot note was split into two
columns. I used google to search the documentation and did not see how
with lilypond syntax to do this. Do I need to put my lilypond doc into a
latex doc and try it that way?

Stephen

Re: footnotes on output sheet

Thies Albrecht
Hi Stephen!

> Some text is aligned on the
> left and right side of the page as if the foot note was split into two
> columns...
Do mean something like

    copyright = \markup \fill-line {{"left-aligned credit"}
{"right-aligned credit"}}

in the header section?

Regards,
Thies

On Mon, 2005-12-19 at 17:14 +0100, Thies Albrecht wrote:

> Hi Stephen!
>
> > Some text is aligned on the
> > left and right side of the page as if the foot note was split into two
> > columns...
> Do mean something like
>
>     copyright = \markup \fill-line {{"left-aligned credit"}
> {"right-aligned credit"}}
>
> in the header section?
>
> Regards,
> Thies
Yes. Thanks. It did not make sense to think of copyright to denote
information put at the bottom of each sheet.

Stephen