\fixed

In the past, I mostly used Weblily and recently started using Frescobaldi. When I used Weblily, I used \fixed. When I put those files into Frescobaldi, it highlights the line in red where the \fixed is. It also highlights lines in red where \new GrandStaff s are. All my older saved files use \fixed, and a lot of them use GrandStaves. Is there a way to fix this?

Re: \fixed

David Kastrup
Ethan Sue <[hidden email]> writes:

> In the past, I mostly used Weblily and recently started using Frescobaldi.
> When I used Weblily, I used \fixed. When I put those files into
> Frescobaldi, it highlights the line in red where the \fixed is. It also
> highlights lines in red where \new GrandStaff s are. All my older saved
> files use \fixed, and a lot of them use GrandStaves. Is there a way to fix
> this?

Use a LilyPond version of at least 2.19.22 ?  \fixed appears to have
been added with

commit c33bf5c5970339567889c5208fe78e538376414b
Author: Keith OHara <[hidden email]>
Date:   Sat May 2 22:51:48 2015 -0700

    absolute pitch entry: accept an offset octave

Re: \fixed

Noeck
What happens if you compile the file? Is \fixed just marked red or is
there an error when compiling? Older versions of Frescobaldi did not
know some commands and treat them as a warning in syntax highlighting
even though the installed LilyPond version might understand the syntax.

That being said, a completely red line usually indicates an error
reported by LilyPond. So the next question is: What LilyPond version are
you using?

Cheers,
Joram