fill-line

Gianmaria Lari
I'm playing with the \fill-line command:

Please have a look to the following example:

\version "2.19.60"
\markup \fill-line {Word Super_super_super_long_word Another_super_super_super_long_word}

As you can see there are three words in the markup:

(1)Word  (2)Super_super_super_long_word (3)Another_super_super_super_long_word

If you check the output (see attached screenshot) the second and third word are overlapped even if there is some empty space on the first word. Is there any way I can avoid overlapping but use all the line? (plain concat is not an option :))

Thank you, g.

Capture.PNG (8K) Download Attachment

Re: fill-line

Kieren MacMillan
Hi Gianmaria,

> Is there any way I can avoid overlapping but use all the line?

How about using \justify-line?

Hope this helps,
Kieren.

Re: fill-line

Gianmaria Lari
How about using \justify-line?

fantastic! This work perfectly! Thank you!!!!!