figured bass extender line problem

seng_liang
Hi, I am using Lilypond version 2.7.12 for Windows 98 and I have some
problems/bugs with extender lines in figured basses. Here is the file:

\version "2.7.12"

\relative {
<<
\context Voice { \clef bass
c,8 c c c d d e e f4
} \context FiguredBass \figuremode {  \set useBassFigureExtenders = ##t
<6 4>2 <6 5> <5 3>4 } >> }

Here, my intention is to put the figured bass <6 4> on the 1st beat, with the
extender lines going until the end of the 2nd beat. Then <6 5> with the
extender lines going to the end of the 4th beat. 3 problems came up:

1. Why is the extender line from "6" at the 1st beat continue until the 3rd
beat and erasing the second "6"? How can I break the extender line on the 3rd
beat, insert te "6" and continue the extender line until the end of the 4th
beat?
2. How do I make two extender lines that are vertically stacked coming
extending from <6 4>?
3. In this version, the first number notated is at the top, ie. <6 4> means "6"
is on top of "4". Why then is the order of <5 3> in the pdf file reversed?
Thanks.
Yours sincerely,
Seng Liang.