extra verses below

Aaron Mehl
Hi all,

I remember that a while ago there was a thread on this
but I can't seem to find it.

I need to place the extra lyrics below the notation as
blocks of text (not under the notation but way below
as text).
I am not even sure where to look this up in the docs.

Is it text markup?

Thanks
Aaron

Re: extra verses below

Mats Bengtsson-6
This is a new feature in the latest development versions, 2.7.x.
Apart from the brief documentation in "8.1.7 Overview of text markup
commands", I think the best documentation is actually in the example
called markup-word-wrap.ly in the Regression Test document for version
2.7.

    /Mats

Aaron Mehl wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I remember that a while ago there was a thread on this
> but I can't seem to find it.
>
> I need to place the extra lyrics below the notation as
> blocks of text (not under the notation but way below
> as text).
> I am not even sure where to look this up in the docs.
>
> Is it text markup?
>
> Thanks
> Aaron

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology
        SE-100 44  STOCKHOLM
        Sweden
        Phone: (+46) 8 790 8463
         Fax:   (+46) 8 790 7260
        Email: [hidden email]
        WWW: http://www.s3.kth.se/~mabe

Re: extra verses below

fiëé visuëlle
Am 2005-08-22 um 11:32 schrieb Mats Bengtsson:

> This is a new feature in the latest development versions, 2.7.x.
> Apart from the brief documentation in "8.1.7 Overview of text markup
> commands", I think the best documentation is actually in the example
> called markup-word-wrap.ly in the Regression Test document for version
> 2.7.

In older versions you can use \markup within \book for every single
line.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle