extending \partcombine

Werner LEMBERG

I would like to have \partcombine (or a similar command) handle three
voices.  How difficult is this?  The code in part-combiner.scm looks
quite symmetric, but my Scheme knowledge is too limited to extend it
by myself...

Nicolas?  Han-Wen?

    Werner

Re: extending \partcombine

Han-Wen Nienhuys-2
Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> I would like to have \partcombine (or a similar command) handle three
> voices.  How difficult is this?  The code in part-combiner.scm looks
> quite symmetric, but my Scheme knowledge is too limited to extend it
> by myself...
>
> Nicolas?  Han-Wen?

Partcombine is a hack, it'd make things easier to wait for Erik's music
streams to go in. As for Scheme: it's the language with the smallest
spec that I've ever seen. Learning it is easy.

LilyPond Software Design
  -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com

Bug in textspanner??

Arno Waschk-4
dear list,

the following example i have been using in 2.7.38 downloadable windows
version gives a continous line which is not what one would expect for 0.96
fraction.
giving 0.97 gives output without noteheads clef etc.

thanks, arno

\include "deutsch.ly"
     \relative c{

     \once \override TextSpanner  #'edge-text = #(cons "" (markup #:upright
#:bigger " ord.") )
     \once \override TextSpanner  #'style = #'line
     \once \override TextSpanner #'arrow = ##t
     \once \override TextSpanner  #'dash-fraction = #0.96
c8\startTextSpan c8\< c c d e\stopTextSpan fis\!

http://www.arnowaschk.de

Re: Bug in textspanner??

Stephen-7

Re: Bug in textspanner??

Arno Waschk-4
I agree. For me the real *bug* is that #'dash-fraction = #0.97 makes all
noteheads, clefs and markups disappear in the following score output. And
it took me a while to find the culprit....

Arno

www.arnowaschk.de