extended piano 4 staves system

Peter Renner-Motz
Hello everyone,

being new to lilypond I'm searching for a possibility to engrave a 4 staves extended piano score like the one shown in the screenshot.
(showing all C's).
I tried to add lines with StaffSymbol.line-positions = ... But for intuitive readability I'd like to have this logic of repeating the bass/treble key (so there have to be equally three ledgers in the space from the inner to the outer systems. (moreover: adding lines is conflicting with auto change as I would like to use it)
Can anyone help with this? I would be glad hearing that this is possible.

Thanks in advance.
Best
Peter

Screen Shot 2019-02-18 at 03.18.45.png (44K) Download Attachment

RE: extended piano 4 staves system

Mark Stephen Mrotek

Peter,

Does this work?

  \new Staff \relative { c''1 c }

  \new Staff \relative { c'1 c }

  \new Staff \relative { \clef bass c1 c }

  \new Staff \relative { \clef bass c,1 1}

If you want different grouping look at

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/displaying-staves#grouping-staves

Mark