\epsfile

Matevz Jekovec
Is this command functional?

I'm trying to show an .eps image in my score and all it does is it draws
an empty picture. Also, in regression tests, the markup-eps.ly example
is empty. Is this supposed to be or is it a bug?

I'm using lilypond-2.7.25 under Debian sid/unstable.

PS: Anyone knows, if GIMP's eps export format is compatible with Lily.
It throws an error here when parsing the eps file. Using the
Openoffice.org's eps export works fine.

Regards.
- Matevž

Re: \epsfile

Erlend Aasland
On 12/27/05, Matevz Jekovec <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is this command functional?

I believe so; the markup-eps.ly example works fine here (Lilypond 2.7.25 MacOSX 10.4.3).

Regards,
  Erlend Aasland

I'm trying to show an .eps image in my score and all it does is it draws
an empty picture. Also, in regression tests, the markup-eps.ly example
is empty. Is this supposed to be or is it a bug?

I'm using lilypond-2.7.25 under Debian sid/unstable.

PS: Anyone knows, if GIMP's eps export format is compatible with Lily.
It throws an error here when parsing the eps file. Using the
Openoffice.org's eps export works fine.

Regards.
- Matevž

Re: \epsfile

The regression test example is supposed to work, but for some reason it
seems that \epsfile fails for many other .eps files, see the mailing list
archives.

  /Mats

Matevz Jekovec wrote:

>Is this command functional?
>
>I'm trying to show an .eps image in my score and all it does is it draws
>an empty picture. Also, in regression tests, the markup-eps.ly example
>is empty. Is this supposed to be or is it a bug?
>
>I'm using lilypond-2.7.25 under Debian sid/unstable.
>
>PS: Anyone knows, if GIMP's eps export format is compatible with Lily.
>It throws an error here when parsing the eps file. Using the
>Openoffice.org's eps export works fine.
>

>Regards.
>- Matevž

        Mats Bengtsson