double dot articulation

Mogens Lemvig Hansen

Hi List,

How do I put two dots (like .. ) over the note in

\version "2.20.0"

{ c''8:32-. }

(to indicate that the staccato applies to every note in the tremolo)?

Thanks,

Mogens

Re: double dot articulation

Klaus Blum
Hi Mogens,

Am 17.05.2020 um 17:11 schrieb [hidden email]:
> How do I put two dots (like .. ) over the note in
>
> \version "2.20.0"
> { c''8:32-. }
>
> (to indicate that the staccato applies to every note in the tremolo)?

There is a snippet for that subject:
http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=772

Is that what you need?

Cheers,
Klaus

Re: double dot articulation

Thomas Morley-2
Am So., 17. Mai 2020 um 17:11 Uhr schrieb Mogens Lemvig Hansen
<[hidden email]>:

> Hi List,
>

> How do I put two dots (like .. ) over the note in
>

> \version "2.20.0"
>
> { c''8:32-. }
>

> (to indicate that the staccato applies to every note in the tremolo)?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Mogens

http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=772
may help?

Cheers,
  Harm

RE: double dot articulation

Mogens Lemvig Hansen

I should have searched the lsr for “double”; easy now that I know.

Thank you all.