different margins for headers/footers than systems/score

different margins for headers/footers than systems/score

Kieren MacMillan
Hello all,

In the snippet below, I’m trying to have a “fancy header”, where the inside edge (barline) of the score is aligned with the inside edge of the header, but the outside edge (barline) of the score is aligned to a line in the header *outside of which the page number appears*. I’ve tried horizontal-shift, but that’s trial-and-error-y, and anyway appears not to observe two-sided mode.

Any thoughts on how I can accomplish what I want here?

Thanks,
Kieren.

%%%  SNIPPET BEGINS
\version "2.19.61"